Sunday, June 19, 2016

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

We used to never get along. But now that I’m older, I’ve realized that some of the best and most valuable lessons I’ve learned in life, I learned from my Papa. Things like the value of honesty and integrity and discipline, and that “if you’re going to do something, do it right, or don’t do it at all.”

My papa is a passionate artist, devoted professor, and the best dad and grandpa anyone could hope for. No words can say how proud I am to be his daughter.

 Pappi the Artist!

 No one messes with Sir Karl. ;)

Pappi and his only grand-prinsesita. <3

Spot the difference. Hahaha! Papa and Mikki, and many many years later, Pappi and Jenikka! <3

Check out these links to see some of my Papa’s artworks:

Happy Father's Day, Pappi! We love you! 
And to all dads, papas, tatays, daddies, step-dads, pappies, itays, lolos, and grandpas out there, Happy Father's Day! Thank you for all that you do. <3






(This has been reposted and edited from my old blog 6 years ago.)

No comments

Post a Comment