Friday, April 8, 2016

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: TINTED LIP BUTTER FROM RAW BYROQUE

Being the lip product junkie that I am, I just had to be the first person ever to get my hands on these babies. And let's just get this out there right off the bat: this is not a sponsored review. Yes, I paid for these myself. But I'll talk more about that a bit later. Let's get on with the FIRST, First Impression Review on this blog! =)


These are the brand new tinted lip butter and sugar lip scrub sticks from Raw ByRoque! And can we just talk about the names for a little bit? "PIGGYWIG", "SANGRIA", and "OOMPALOOFAH"! How cute is that?
Piggywig, Sangria, OompaLoofah

Piggywig smells like a mix of fresh berries--- like sweet/sour/fruity berry-flavored candy and I swear I had to keep myself from biting the stick, This one seriously smells good enough to eat! It gives off a subtle pink shade, very young and natural.

Sangria smells like, well, sparkling citrus sangria! The color pay off on this tint is bit more than Piggywig. It's a deeper, more red shade but not too over the top. Kinda looks like you bit your lips alot or had a glass too many of sangria to drink! hehe

OompaLoofah is a MUST HAVE for any girl who loves to wear lipstick. After all the gunk we put on our lips, this sugar scrub will exfoliate 'em and keep them smooth and supple! No color or strong scent on this one.

All three balms are made from only the best ingredients, and you can tell as soon you swipe them on your lips. They feel smooth and buttery, without being heavy, sticky, or greasy. You get just the right amount of sheen, and no, you do not end up looking like you just downed a plate of humba. LOL
These retail for P250 each, and 25% of the proceeds go to the Island Rescue Organization (IRO), a non-profit org dedicated to helping homeless and abused animals in the region. This is why I paid for my items. A little guilt free shopping for the love of my lips, plus, a furry friend gets the food, shelter, and care it needs. 
These products will be released officially on April 15, at the Pop District Bazaar, Oakridge Pavillion, AS Fortuna, Mandaue City, Cebu
Check out Raw byRoque at the following links:

Pop District Bazaar deets this way:

'Til Next!

No comments

Post a Comment